What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is Google AdWords rebranded. A top online advertising platform, Google Ads allows businesses to create unique ads for reaching users. These ads can display on the Google Search Network, like in Google search results, and on the Google Display Network, like on third-party sites. Google Ads also offers access to diverse targeting, campaign, and bidding options.
How does Google Ads (or Google AdWords) work?
If you’re looking for a quick review of how Google Ads works, check out this fast summary:
- An advertiser creates an ad campaign, ad group, and individual ads
- The advertiser sets its targeting options, like keywords, location, and more
- The advertiser places a bid — or how much they’re willing to pay for someone to click on the ad
- Google Ads grades the advertiser’s ads and assigns them a Quality Score
- The ad auction launches when triggered, like by a search that features a targeted keyword
- Google uses the bids and Quality Scores of eligible ads to determine the winner
- Google delivers the winning ad
Google Adwords Training in Chennai
Branding Pilot is well known for Google AdWords training in Chennai. By taking up the course with Branding Pilot you will be able to form and execute PPC campaigns and you yourself can design the strategies to run the campaign effectively. You will also understand the significance of Google advertising networks like Display, search, mobile and video. Branding Pilot makes you analyze your business goals and you will learn to maximize your ROI by tracking the conversion and by monitoring the reports periodically.
Learn Google Ads Fast in this Hands-on One Day Google AdWords Training
Google Ads is the fastest way to show up on Google Search. With a projected 40% increase in digital ad spend by 2020, Google Ads is here to stay. Let us train you on how to leverage Google Ads to generate leads and sales for your company or clients. Learn from a real-world practitioner who has managed hundreds of accounts and built a successful digital marketing business with over 14 years’ experience. Get the guidance, insight and knowledge you need to excel at Google Ads. Because we are committed to your success, you will have access to us long after the class has ended to get your questions answered and get feedback so you’re always on the right track. What are you waiting for?
What You’ll Learn in This Google AdWords Course
Get step-by-step instructions on how to setup your account to target your ideal clients.
Find your most profitable keywords to lower cost &maximize your return on ad spend.
Learn how campaigns work and how to effectively structure them.
Learn how to choose the right settings so that you can create highly targeted and effective campaigns.
The Importance of
Keyword Match Types
Without keyword match types your campaign could be losing a lot of opportunities and money.
Learn how campaigns workand how to effectively structure them.
Including what you can do to lower your cost per click.
Learn how to optimize your landing page to increase conversions, leads and sales.
This is critical for maximizing results and optimizing your Google Ads Campaign.
With a wide range of features, discover the most important ones you should be taking advantage of.
Navigating the New
Google Ads Interface
Learn how to navigate the Google Ads interface including linking accounts and pulling key reports.
Discover the most important reports in Google Ads and the top metrics you need to pay attention to.
- How to setup and execute profitable Google Ad campaigns from scratch
- The difference between Google Ads and SEO and when to use them
- How to effectively setup your Google Ads account in a step-by-step structured format
- The hierarchy of Google Ads
- All the elements needed to generate leads and sales from Google Ads
- How to optimize your Google Ads account to maximize results
- The key metrics that you need to track
- How to structure your account so only those people who are more likely to take action will see your ads
- Why your Google Ads wasn’t producing results before, and how to fix it
- How you can use Google Ads to increase website traffic
- To develop a skill that you can continue to use for years to come to earn an income or grow your business
- To do Google Ads in-house, at an agency, as a freelancer and for your business
Why to Choose Branding Pilot for Training
Training Certificates by
Work on Latest